Saturday, September 17 from 2-5 pm
Rain date: Sunday, September 18
The Patchogue-Medford Library is hosting its 3rd annual Fiesta! with PML celebration outdoors in the Roe Walkway next to the Library. The event is open to vendors who want to sell their handcrafted items or artwork. Spaces are approximately 8’ x 8’ and are available by reservation on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no fee for vendor spaces; however, we ask that each vendor donate 1 handmade item that can be raffled off during the Fiesta. To reserve your space, complete and submit the application. (Late applications may be accepted if space is available.) You may begin setting up your space at 1:00 pm. on the day of the event. ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE PROPERTY BY 6 PM.
• Applicants are solely responsible for setting up their merchandise in their assigned space.
• There is plenty of parking on-site. Vendors may unload their cars in the craft fair area but then they must be moved to the parking area.
• Vendors are responsible for bringing chairs and tables. Please let us know if you are bringing a tent. Access to electricity is not provided
• Vendors are responsible for collection and reporting of applicable taxes.
• Vendor spaces must be open and staffed during the Fiesta hours.
• Vendor cancellations must be made a least 48 hours prior to the event.