Make a half-hour appointment with a career counselor for help with:
- Career exploration or job change help
- Resume or cover letter help
- Interview preparation
The career counselors speak both English and Spanish.
Appointments are available on Mondays from 5:30-8:30 PM.
Career Help in The Learning Center
Make a one-hour appointment with a librarian for help with:
- Creating or formatting a resume or cover letter
- Completing online job applications
Practice Tests and Resume Builder
Log in to Peterson’s Test Prep for:
- Online practice tests, including NCLEX, ASVAB, and Postal Exams
- A free online resume builder
You will need your library card number and library password.
Learn Career Skills Online
Log in to Udemy for free courses in:
- Leadership & Management
- Microsoft Office products
- IT Certifications & Coding
You will need your library card number and a Google or Microsoft account.