Computers and Printing
- Public computers are available throughout the main floor of the Main Library. These are open to all age groups.
- Computers for children are available in the Children’s And Parents’ Services area.
- Computers for teens are available upon request at the Carnegie Library.
- You can use your library card to log onto the public computers.
- If you don’t have a library card you will need to show photo ID to get a guest pass for the day.
- Computers are first come, first served.
- There is a one-hour time limit for computer use. Speak to a librarian if you need more time.
- Computers will automatically turn off 15 minutes before closing.
- Nothing can be saved to the public computers.
- If you wish to save your work, you can bring a USB drive or purchase one from the Main Desk.
- The first 10 pages printed per day are free.
- Additional black-and-white prints are 10 cents per sheet and color prints are 25 cents per sheet.
- You can pick up your prints at any print release station in the Library.
- Print release stations are available in the Main Library only.
- Speak to a librarian if you need to print at the Carnegie Library.
- To release your print job, you will need to scan your library card or guest pass, or manually type in your card number.
Copiers / Fax Machines:
- Black-and-white copies are 10 cents per page.
- Color copies are 25 cents per page.
- Copiers are available in the Copy Center at the Main Library and in the Carnegie Library.
- Faxing services are available in the Main Library only.
- Faxes cost 75 cents for the first page, and 50 cents for each additional page.
- A flatbed scanner is available at the Main Library.
- You may scan to an email address or to a USB drive.
- A photo scanner is available at the Main Library.
- Ask a Reference librarian for assistance with the photo scanner.
- Scanning services are free of charge.