- Print from your smartphone, tablet or laptop, at home or in the library.
- The first 10 pages printed per day are free.
- Additional black-and-white prints are 10 cents per sheet and color prints are 25 cents per sheet.
- Items will remain in the print queue for 7 days.
How to Print from Your Device
Print From Your Phone or Tablet
- Open the app SmartALEC @ Your Library (available for Android and iOS)
- Log in with the library card number or visitor ID that you registered with.
- On your phone or tablet, open the item you want to print.
- Select the print option as you normally would on your device.
- When you are asked to choose a printer, select SmartAlec Printer.
- Retrieve your items from any print release station in the library. You will need your library card number or visitor ID to release your print job.