- The Talent Show will be held on Friday, August 4, at 6:00 PM, on Patchogue’s Main Street at Capital One Plaza (116 East Main Street).
- All are welcome to attend as audience members — no registration required!
- The talent show is open to students in Grades K-12.
- Talent show participants must be Patchogue-Medford Library cardholders.
- Acts can be singers, dancers, or comedians.
- In-person auditions will be held at the Main Library on:
- Saturday, June 24, from 12:00 to 2:00 pm
- Monday, June 26 from 3:30 to 5:30 pm
- Auditions are first-come, first-served. No pre-registration required.
- Please be prepared with your music choice (karaoke version for singers).
- Virtual auditions will be accepted from June 1 – June 23.
- You will need to submit a recording of yourself performing your act.
- Complete the virtual audition application below.
Virtual Audition Application
The last day to submit a virtual audition was June 23, 2023.