- Free with your library card
- Learn 30 languages
- Core lessons to build reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Focused activities to refine grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation
- Use on your phone, tablet, or a computer
How to Use Rosetta Stone on Your Phone or Tablet:
- Click here to create a Rosetta Stone account.
- Download the app “Rosetta Stone” for iOS or Android.
- Open the app, and click “Sign In.”
- When asked what type of account you have, choose “Work and School.”
- Sign in with the username (email) and password of your Rosetta Stone account.
- Our Namespace is: pamedlib
Getting the message “Authentication Failed…”?
Try resetting your password by clicking on “Forgot Your Password” on the bottom of the Rosetta Stone log in screen.
Still having issues? Email Rosetta Stone’s Tech Support.