- Free with your library card
- 30 languages to meet a range of cultural interests
- Core lessons to build reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Focused activities to refine grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and more
- Mobile apps that enable learners to reinforce language on the go
To use Rosetta Stone on your phone or tablet:
- Click here to create a Rosetta Stone account.
- Download the app “Rosetta Stone” for iOS or Android.
- Open the app, and click “Sign In.”
- When asked what type of account you have, choose “Work and School.”
- Sign in with the username (email) and password of your Rosetta Stone account.
- Our Namespace is: pamedlib
Getting the message “Authentication Failed…” Try resetting your password by clicking on “Forgot Your Password” on the bottom of the Rosetta Stone log in screen. Still having issues? Click here to e-mail Rosetta Stone’s Tech Support.