WANTED: Dedicated, responsible, mature teens willing to devote time to their community.
Teens need to be prompt, committed and reliable. If you are interested in being a book buddy, please fill out our volunteer application.
If you are interested in doing a book review for community service, please fill out the Teen Book Review form.
For information about a current volunteer opportunity in the Makerspace, see the Peace Pole Teen Volunteer Project Guide.
To get updated by text or email about upcoming volunteer opportunities for teens, please sign up for Remind. The instructions are below.
Check out the different opportunities that are available at PML as well as a variety of other organizations that need your help! Click Here.
- Make a difference in your community!
- Feel good about yourself and make someone else’s day.
- Volunteering is an investment in your community and the people living in it.
- You get a chance to give back and encourage civil responsibility.
- Looks REALLY good on college applications and helps you learn skills to add to a resume.
- Great way to meet new friends!
- Promotes personal growth and self esteem.
- Volunteering in your community can lead to scholarship opportunities
- May lead to potential paid employment or open doors to other great opportunities.
- To have FUN!